To follow-up on my last weekly update, quoted below, we spent last week testing and fixing bugs. This week we also implemented a new JReviews Debug Console, similar to the one available for Joomla which is going to make troubleshooting errors a lot easier. We added a setting for it in the configuration so it can be easily enabled. This feature will be useful to us for support purposes, but also for those customizing theme files because you will easily be able to pinpoint file and line numbers for errors.
Next week we'll continue with bug fixing and I will also try to get the remaining J1.5 changes completed. We are also going to replace microformat markup with schema.org which is where things are moving towards
1. Fix any bugs we can find ourselves after internal testing. We have to test upgrades and new installations.
2. Finish the J1.5 theme specific refactoring.
3. Package and release.